1,200 acre mixed use, master planned community featuring a medical school, Texas State and ACC university campuses, Seton Williamson Hospital, mixed use town center, residential neighborhoods and commercial and employment centers.
- Walkable town center with street trees and on-street parking
- Variety of housing options designed to appeal to students, families and commuters
- Design reflects heritage of the region
- Developed community design guidelines and worked with City to obtain entitlements
- Designed master plan for Texas A&M Medical School campus
- Commercial site planning for potential development sites