WANTED: Land Planner/Manager five plus years of professional experience in a land planning office environment.
- Five plus years of planning experience in planning office environment.
- Project management/client management expertise required.
- Demonstrated involvement with the City/County entitlement process.
- Skilled in creating concept land use plans, neighborhood lotting designs and preparing entitlement submittals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with industry software applications (AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university is required.
- Must have a portfolio of personal design and built projects.
- M-Color, Photoshop, Sketch-up software experience preferred.
- Assist with research and data collection for use in design and planning process.
- Prepare residential lotting and site plans, working drawings, maps and specifications for land development.
- Develop creative and attractive concept land use plans, site plan, neighborhood lotting designs catered toward customer expectations, goals and budgets.
- Prepare landscape compliance documents for development projects.
- Prepare drawings and digital imagery.
Comprehensive salary package includes individual performance bonus as well as team driven bonuses. Please submit resumes and portfolio with cover letter to [email protected] Reference “Land Planner” in the Subject line of your email.
At SEC Planning, we put our clients and their projects first. We instill in our culture the desire to provide CLIENT-CENTERED THINKINGTM. By embracing our clients’ vision, making their objectives our own, we design plans that achieve our clients’ goals. Our team of designers collaborate daily with internal and external clients to design and implement large scale comprehensive land plans and landscape packages. We work closely with our clients to ensure designs are in line with their expectations and cost requirements. Our portfolio includes local and national production home builders, private developers and City municipalities.
For more information about us and our design, visit our website at www.secplanning.com.