WANTED: Landscape Architect/Designer with 5+ years of professional experience in a land planning office environment.
Landscape Architect: 5+ years experience
- Oversee project design teams.
- Independently prepare site analysis, site planning, conceptual design, design and preparation of construction plans and specifications for landscape architecture projects.
- Participate in creation of 3d marketing graphics as well as technical documents.
- Prepare budget estimates, bid documents and project administration tasks.
- Conduct site observations visits, project meetings and presentations.
- Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
- Five plus years of experience in design office environment.
- Successful achievement of professional landscape architect’s license.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Display critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of industry software applications (AutoCAD Civil 3D, Land-FX, M-Color, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up and MS Office).
- Knowledge of plant materials and construction methods.
- Demonstrated experience with the regulatory process for permitting, project management and built projects.
Comprehensive salary package includes individual performance bonus as well as team driven bonuses. Please submit resumes and portfolio with cover letter to [email protected] Reference “Land Planner” in the Subject line of your email.
At SEC Planning, we put our clients and their projects first. We instill in our culture the desire to provide CLIENT-CENTERED THINKINGTM. By embracing our clients’ vision, making their objectives our own, we design plans that achieve our clients’ goals. Our team of designers collaborate daily with internal and external clients to design and implement large scale comprehensive land plans and landscape packages. We work closely with our clients to ensure designs are in line with their expectations and cost requirements. Our portfolio includes local and national production home builders, private developers and City municipalities.